Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not feelin the gym? Bodyweight routines at home

Well, it's a Saturday here and it was a long week of work, so not to energetic for the gym to be honest. 2 weeks from now I will be taking all my measurements and setting that as my start date for my new workout plan and meal plan I have set in place, but until then I've been keeping up on things with bodyweight routines all in the convenience of my home. So this morning, the bodyweight routine consisted of the following, straight through each exercise and repeated 5 times. No resting in between exercises but resting after I complete the entire set for 30 seconds.

1- Prisoner Squats x10
2- Pushups x10
3- Lunges x10
4- Mountain Climbers x30
5- Knee Tucks x12
6- Plank x60 sec
7- Side Plank x30 sec
8- Decline Pushups x10
9- Reverse Lunge x10

Thats it, thats all. 23 minutes I did this in and worked up a good sweat. Give it a try next time you wanna stay in the comfort of your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment